New Brighton, MN, May 18, 2016
– Available now, the Spray It app allows spray operators to quickly and easily identify the right spray nozzle to use for their application based on the chemical they are applying. Now you can spray with confidence knowing that your application meets the droplet size requirements outlined on the chemical label.
The app has been refreshed with a new look and feel while keeping the same great features our users have grown to love, like Select by Chemical. The newest version of the Spray It app includes some additional features to enhance the user experience, including:
- Search by Part Number or Name – Easily find information on all of the spray nozzles in the app
- Additional Chemicals Listed – New chemicals have been added to the list and more are coming soon
- Matching Boom X Tender Button – Simplifies the process for sizing Boom X Tender nozzles by utilizing content previously entered
- Where to Buy Listings – Quickly find a nozzle distributor near you or buy online
“We strive to continuously improve the Spray It mobile app by building on our industry leading nozzle selection tool based on the chemical being applied,” states Don Jaeger, Marketing Manager for Pentair’s Hypro brand. “Our ultimate goal is to make nozzle selection simple and allow growers to spray with confidence.”
Spray It is a free app that is available on Apple and Android mobile devices and supports both US and Metric units. The app is available in multiple languages including English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
To receive more information on the new Spray It mobile app, please contact Pentair’s Hypro team at 1-800-424-9776, visit www.hyprospraytips.com and follow us @PentairHypro on Twitter.
About Pentair’s Hypro
Hypro is the leading provider of the highest quality fluid handling products, systems and accessories. Pentair’s Hypro line of products includes roller, centrifugal, diaphragm, piston, and plunger pumps, as well as spray tips, nozzles and accessories. Hypro is a brand of Pentair PLC and is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
About Pentair PLC
Pentair plc (www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With 2015 revenues of $6.4 billion, Pentair employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide.